July 10th: An all round kind of day

Weight: 10st 11lbs (back here again)

Mood: Frustrated

Weather: SUNSHINE!!

Busy day yesterday, but I put on a dress for the first time in ages... it felt good even if it was a sad day out.

Today I have woken feeling frustrated. I am having to remind myself why I do this so I feel a bit of a list of purposes coming on.

  • The ultimate goal - to lose weight
  • To feel good about me
  • To get out of the house - unemployed malarkey is quite draining
  • To turn heads - feeling very old 
  • To increase strength and stay healthy
What have I achieved since I started this journey on 8th April
  • Lost 19lbs
  • Dropped 2 dress sizes
  • Lost inches - I forget how many
  • Lifted more weight than I ever thought I could
  • Increased my fitness
That list makes me feel slightly brighter but I still, even though the sun is shining feel as if I have a large cloud over my head.

I had a good morning in the gym, helped by my training buddy and one of the lads who had us doing all sorts of stuff we never tried before... That helps - it is great to have a friendly gym where everyone chips in to help each other out and spur each other on. Thanks guys! Though we did stray off the 'arms and chest routine' we were starting with!

Now - time to update my training log... write it all down and make me feel as if I am achieving something - I think that is the problem!



No comments:

Post a Comment