July 8th: Weekend over and damage contained!

Weight: 10st 13lbs

Weekend: OK but a bit lonely at times

Weather: Glorious

'Ooops, I did it again' I was so good all week and then blew it over the weekend. My weight was consistently 10st 11lbs last week. I stuck to between 1200 and 1400 kCal a day until Friday.... Saturday I had a meeting all day and I planned for it. I stopped at Tesco's in Westminster bought a low calorie salad, some fresh fruit and my treat of Wasabi Peas. All in all a sensible healthy lunch for a long day.

After the meeting we went to the pub and I drank a couple of ciders - will power gone. Came home added wine to the cider and ordered a huge curry... With popadoms! Bugger! And I had not exercised all day!!!

Sunday was just as bad, although I went to the gym and did a Body Pump class to make up for some of the badness! But when the children got home I picked at the left over curry whilst I prepared BBQ food... Drank more Cider! And then ate huge quantities of homemade potato salad (made with homemade mayonnaise!)

Oh well - it could have been worse - my weekend rotation lately has meant going up 5lbs and I only did 2lbs.

On the upside I am just home from the gym where I did 8 rounds of squats getting increasingly heavier each time until I was squatting with 55kg on my back... That is over 8 and a half stone... 

Thought for the day: 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'




No comments:

Post a Comment