July 4th: Great meal last night...

Weight: 10st 11lbs (getting predictable now)

Mood: Content

Weather: Cloudy (AGAIN!)

This blog started out being a blog about my food intake with a bit of exercise.. It is now a lot of exercise with very little food! So today I am, redressing the balance and will post the exercise bits later/tomorrow!

Last nights dinner was the most successful yet! It was really yum and just over 500 kCals it also IMHO looked fantastic!



It was also very simple to make:

1 med jacket potato - cooked in oven or microwaved

15-20 cherry tomatoes halved
2 inches cucumber diced
one red onion halved and sliced
1/2 bag corriander - chopped
1/2 bag parsley - chopped
1.5 lemons - juced
1 tsp olive oil

Put in bowl, mix and leave for 15 min

12 raw king prawns
1 clove of garlic - chopped
1 red chilli - sliced (optional and heat of your choice)
Spray olive oil in decent frying pan (I recommend the new offer from Tesco! - yes, I know but needs must)
Squeeze of lemon juice

Heat pan and spray with oil.
Add chilli and garlic and fry until softened not burnt!
Add prawns and cook until pink then add squeeze of lemon juice and add to the top of salad

Add jacket potato to plate and fill with 1/2 of Tzaziki.

Add black pepper to taste (and salt if you are a bad girl like me!)

You can reduce calories by halving the Tzaziki but this makes the potato dry I think and cutting out the Olive oil on the salad but some fat is good for you.

I hope you enjoy!

PS I have been to the gym today and worked out my legs - wow 55kg leg extensions pushing UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment