July 5th: TGIF! Though the weekend will be long!

Weight: 10st 11lbs

Weather: Glorious - though I can only sit at my desk until the sun hits it!

Inch loss: Let's find out together!

I decided last night after my successful branch into a more Mediterranean style salad to try another themed evening meal (though I suspect I will be on left overs of it for at least today and tomorrow). Last night the style was Spanish - Gazpacho followed by Tortilla and Salad.

The Gazpacho was much higher in calories than I was expecting - nearly 900kCal for half the recipe! That is always a problem - you see what essentially is a chilled tomato soup - you think you cannot go wrong and then you look up the calories!!! It was the 100g of bread and 50mls of Olive Oil that made it so calorific! I think next time I will half the bread - it was quite thick and cut out the Olive Oil altogether.

I did manage to save calories with the tortilla though by using only 100g of potato and two eggs and two egg whites to make it rather than four eggs - that really would have been silly!

It was perfect for this unusually glorious sunshine we are experiencing and I took a photo for you! You can also see my little luxury of the night - some yummy Rioja!


This week has been remarkably easy compared to some of the other weeks I have had - especially in the last few weeks - life has been a little stressful. However with doing so much in the gym and being so good with eating I have been a little irked that those scales have not moved. That however is why I measured all sorts of bits of me so that I could see progression. I wish I had measured them when I was 12st 2 but... Anyway... here goes:

Bust: 36"  -2.5"
Waist: 28" -4"
Hips: 36" -1.25"
Thighs: 21.5" -1.5"

That is 9.25" lost since the third of may - I am really chuffed with the waist inch loss and I am now the defined hour glass figure! Though I am not sure I will ever make it to the 36" 24" 36" that is considered classic!

PS I have started a couple of new pages - one that lists my work out and one that tells you a little about me - you will find them in the right hand menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment