July 11th: It is all legs, legs, legs

Weight: 10st 12lbs

Mood: A little more cheery

Outlook: Good, and a night out tonight

My weight is not budging - it is frustrating. I am trying to eat really well. I don't eat processed, I only eat fresh - I count most of my calories. I spend 2 hours a day in the gym... so god knows what is going wrong.

From Monday I am going to make further changes - I am going to 

  • start taking 'Sculptress' which is billed as good at helping you burn fat
  • weigh all food - and measure oil etc
  • cut out alcohol
The other measures I am debating
  • cutting out diet fizzy drinks - even though I love them
  • making sure I eat a high protein breakfast every morning
  • cutting out wheat all together - that means more jackets less pasta
But I think tackling the first three will be a start and then see what happens!


Today always was a legs day. My training partner for the day roped in one of the really serious body builders to give us some tips... In fact he worked us to the bone and then we did some more. He likes giving us combos that raise our heart rate and get us burning fat.

I know I now have a work out page but because this is a one off (for now) I thought I would add it here.

10 min warm up on cross trainer - 100kCal, 0.9m

Machine circuit *4 sets
Leg extension 20*50lbs
Leg curl 20*50lbs
Leg push (on chest press) 20*90lbs (I did an extra set of 100lbs)

I set of leg extensions 40lbs 4 fast, 4 holds = 28 in total

First combo *4sets
Deadlift 20lbs knees locked, head up 20kg
Lunge with side shoulder raises 12*3kg

Second combo *4 sets
Squats with fitness ball with side shoulder raises 14*2kg
Squats with front shoulder raises and a weight ball 14*3kg

Bench squats (lifting the bench) - fast
12*20kg
12*25kg
12*30kg
12*35kg

Leg extensions with heavy weights machine
15*40kg
15*50kg
15*60kg
15*70kg

Spin - 10 min, 107 kCal, 3.4miles

Spiderman Plank 30sec*2
Climbing Plank 30 sec*2

I liked this - I will do this one again!






No comments:

Post a Comment