Gossip and weirdness

I just remembered I forgot to update you on the 'bad gym etiquette' and thought I would share a funny sight!

The woman with the phone wound up one of our fellow 7am gym goers enough that she (politely) requested that the lady on the phone, once she had finished her long call, read the gym rules on the way out. Not an unreasonable request I would have thought. Well, this caused an almighty fuss, she was f'ing and blinding and shouting the odds!

Since then there has been a quiet stand off between those of us quietly fuming about knowing the ins and outs of her divorce and her quietly taking up a machine for an hour whilst gossiping on the phone! I am sure this will not be the end of it! Further updates to follow...

And finally the funny sight - I watched a woman blow dry her toes! With the only hair-dryer in the ladies changing room!! (No she had not just painted her nails!)

No comments:

Post a Comment