May 29th: So close to that stone

Weight: 11st 3lbs

Mood: Meh!

Enthusiasm: Low

I can't believe this week has just flown by without even a moment to update my diary. Where do I start... I think a quick round up post of what I have been up to and then a detailed bit later today pointing my finger at myself and laughing roundly!

Thursday 23rd: This was where it all started to go wrong. I got up atmy usual time, headed to the gym to discover Lovely Emma had been replaced with Tougher Tonya taking my spin class. 377 kCals later I was shattered but quickly off on a train up north for work. I tried my best to be good as the nibbles were handed round but my diet mainly consisted of canapes. A glass of wine on the 2.5 hour train journey home was a treat and as I put my key in my front door just before midnight I realised my Friday gym session was gone.

Friday 24th: Shattered but I stuck to my low fat diet until I got home, opened the wine and ordered the takeaway! Shock horror but it was the first in 7 weeks! But I didn't enjoy it. I love curry but it was greasy, heavy and oily. Not a taste sensation.

Saturday 25th: Now this always was going to be the point that things went wrong - I knew I would be separated from my beloved scales, my spreadsheet of control and sanity of the gym - it was my weekend at my boyfriends, and worth every second of the separation anxiety! What it did however show was even with my obsession with every morsel that I eat and every calorie that I burn I can still be sensible and survive. 

Now I did start the Saturday with an hour at the gym. 

Adaptive Motion Trainer: 333kCals, distance 2.4 in 20 min
100 Russian twists 5kg
100 crunches 5kg
50 reverse crunches
60 clams each side
40 chest 4kg each hand
40 triceps extensions 5kg
40 biceps 3kg each hand
Stretches

I crammed as much as I could into that hour but there is only so much you can do.

Then it was off for the start of separation.. Fortunately we do walk a lot along rivers and streets and he is an amazing cook so we had lovely fresh food and salads. (Thank god he does not read this - he would get a big head! And for those of you at work no letting on!)

Sunday 26th: Day out at the seaside! Yay! Sun!

Monday 27th: Walk along the river and home to my monsters (after a mediocre cooked breakfast - not our usual hangout!)

Tuesday 28th: Back to work, salad and gym. It was nice to eat salad again but I have to admit it was pretty boring, I need to find some more flavour to add to it. However last night I bought a salad from Tesco  - I was really surprised at how nice it was - I added extra prawns but it was simple low calorie and yummy!

I did get to do 2 hours in the gym last night - that made me feel much better, as I arrived though it did feel like I had had more than a two day break!

Adaptive Motion Trainer: 434kCals, distance 3.4 in 30 min

120 Russian twists 5kg
100 crunches 5kg
50 reverse crunches
60 clams each side
40 chest 4kg each hand
40 triceps extensions 5kg
20 push-ups
2 x 30 sec planks on elbows

PowerPlate
3 times 30 seconds of each - squat, calf, wide squat and lunge

Stretches

Enough for now but tune in later for the point and laugh session!


No comments:

Post a Comment