May 16th: Spoke too soon

Weight: 11st 3lbs

Mood: Sheepish

Energy levels: Very low

I got out of bed this morning feeling angry with myself, I never made it to the gym last night, by the time I got home from work it was gone 8pm. My boss was having a bit of a meltdown about passwords and I hit the wine! All really bad signs, I also had the dreaded request from my boss that he wanted me in before my spin class this morning :-(

Getting on the scales was actually the last thing I wanted to do. However, after getting on them 4 times - because I really could not believe them. I had, in one night, lost 3lbs! Even my 'tight' jeans slipped on easily this morning. My depression of yesterday was gone!

But I have not been to the gym now in 52 hours... My body feels like it is in meltdown! So, tonight, I am off to a Spin class to make up for my tardiness. And my normal Friday rest day is cancelled as I took that on Wednesday!

But wow - one more pound and in under 6 weeks I have lost a stone! 

Thought for the day: It always feels like the 6 weeks will last forever - but looking back I barely blinked!

No comments:

Post a Comment