May 9th: Unexplained speed of weight loss

Mood: Happy

Energy levels: moderate to high

Weight: woohoo 11st 7lbs

9 days ago I started a blog because I was frustrated I had only lost 4lbs in 23 days - since starting the blog I have lost 5lbs.

Average weight loss before blog 0.17lbs a day, after blog 0.55lbs. 

Please explain? Or maybe that is the new diet the write it down and get committed diet. Whatever it is I am not knocking it, I am enjoying the gentle loss of weight with the feeling of changing shape.

One thing that I have started this time, rather than just smothering my face in anti-wrinkle cream - morning and night, I am smothering myself in firming body lotion every morning after the shower. Now I am not sure if these magic creams work but I do know that my boobs and stomach certainly feel firmer and less wobbly. That could be the chest presses or the crunches but it could also be the cream!

It could also be the lack of wine! Although over the last two nights I have been sorely tempted to stop and buy a bottle of wine to help me through the stressful work days, instead I have been a horrid snappy mum who is not impressed with stupidity and who has the lowest tolerance levels ever! Kids when you read this - I am sorry - I will try to be better tonight.

I am looking forward to my rest day tomorrow. A nice lie in (7am) and actually seeing my children out of bed before work!!!

Thought for the day: Everyday is a new day, you can't change yesterday all you can do is learn from it!

Round up:

Gym:
Spin class: 45 min, 368 kCal and distance 14.9

Food:
Breakfast: Yoghurt and Granola

Lunch: Spanish omelette and salad

Afternoon snack: 6 Pringles foraged off a colleagues desk

Dinner: Mackerel and poached egg salad

No comments:

Post a Comment