May 22nd: The slog continues

Weight: 11st 4lb

Mood: Bemused

BMI 25.5 - must remember to rant about NHS weight app

Well the weight finally changed on the scales this morning! A pound down - it was a relief but I fear it will be short lived - I am feeling tired and sluggish but I am not giving up.

Not sure what my plans are for the long weekend yet, but a weekend away from the gym may be welcomed but that type of weekend involves cooked breakfast alongside the River Thames. Actually, this is the first weekend that I have been down to that part of the world since starting this mammoth task.

Last night a friend popped over so I broke my no mid week alcohol rule and enjoyed a couple of glasses of red wine. Lovely to sit and chill but waking this morning feeling dehydrated and sluggish was not pleasant. However I got up and went off to the gym. I was actually more successful than I was expecting on my visit this morning so details here then my NHS weight app rant!

Gym:

Adaptive motion trainer: 149 kCal, distance 1.1 in 10 minutes
Rowing: 129 kCal, distance 2,300 kCal in 10 min

100 crunches 5kg 
50 reverse crunches
100 Russian twists 5kg
60 triceps extensions 5kg
40 biceps extensions 3kg each
60 chest presses 4kg each
40 deltoid raises 2.5kg each

Stretches

Food: 1167 kCal

NHS Weight App Rant

Actually why put it into words - a picture is worth a 1000 words. Just read the nice well done message - maybe I am being sensitive but if I am I guarantee someone else is too!



No comments:

Post a Comment