May 4th - 'May the force be with you'

Weight: Jubilant 11st 9lb 

Mood: Tired (even though I slept 11 hours!)

Stress level: High

I never managed my late night post last night, mind you it would just have been a list of food and a lot of anger. Got home from work last night to stress central - instead of eating at a sensible 7 it was almost 8 by the time we all tucked into our yummy jacket potatoes. Finally I got to the bottom of how the stupidity had occurred at 9.30pm. The night was a right off; two glasses of wine had been consumed and I had started on the chocolate.

However I should be grateful there were only two glasses of wine left in the house as having just tracked my food intake for the day I somehow managed to stay under 1200! By 5 kCals but still under!

Breakfast: Usual yoghurt and 3 teaspoons of Granola 

Lunch: Heinz Scotch Broth
Pickled Onion Space Raiders
Can of diet coke


Snack: An apple (managed to stay away from the sweetie machine today)

Dinner: Jacket potato
Roasted vegetables
Butter
Parmesan Cheese

Stress eating: 2 glasses of wine
2 squares of chocolate

Today, however, is a new day and although cross words have already been muttered in this house we will have a good first day of our three day weekend. I am very determined that this will be the case.

The plan: 
Write 'slog'
Finish stove top brewed coffee
Fix light in girls room
Tidy all kitchen cupboards
Have fashion show with pre teen (she is growing out of everything!)
Walk in the woods
90 min in the gym

Then time for the Doctor!

Wish me luck!

Thought for the day: 'Strong, you shall be'

No comments:

Post a Comment