May 2nd Round-up

Picked up my new glasses this afternoon, is this more of age catching up with me? 

Suddenly everything is sharp, clear and blissful! On the positive side of this it should stop the wrinkles round my eyes getting worse, hopefully more effective than the expensive ointments I smear on my face every night!

Food:
Water at gym: 1 litre
Water at work: 1 litre

Breakfast
Yoghurt (0% fat, fruit) with 3 teaspoons of Granola sat at my desk
Coffee two pots before lunch (little ones)

Lunch
Heinz Chicken Noodle Soup
Baked crisps (64 kCals)Can diet lemonade

Afternoon snack
Mini Jelly Babies

Dinner
Mackerel and poached egg salad
3 squares of my Mother's Day chocolate bar (that was 50 days ago and I still have chocolate)

Thought for the afternoon: Willpower is not eating all your chocolate at once! I still have Easter Egg left too!

No comments:

Post a Comment