May 21st: Sore legs, shoulders but that won't stop me

Weight: 11st 5lbs

Mood: Cheerful

Work: Busy

Well the scales did not budge at all. I didn't mention in my tired and weary post last night my work outs on Sunday. Sunday, as regular readers know, is my do everything you can in the gym day. So, before doing my Body Pump class I did 20 min on the adaptive motion machine burning over 230 kCals and 10 min on a spin bike to burn another 101 kCals. This was a gentle warm up to what was quite a hard spin class.

I am a little sore today from yesterday's Circuits class but having seen what the instructor put us through I am not surprised. This morning I almost stayed in bed and went to the gym tonight but I didn't - I must NOT let the daily grind of being stuck at the same weight.

I really do not understand where I am going wrong though, I am beginning to wonder if I am not eating enough to burn the weight off but I am not going to fiddle for another week. 

Anyway back to the gym! This morning I did 

Adaptive motion trainer: 303 kCal, distance 2.22 in 20 min - that is up 30 kCals on last week - I must be getting fitter

60 crunches
30 reverse crunches
60 Russian twists
60 clams each side

PowerPlate
2 times 30 seconds of each - triceps dips, plank, squat, calf, wide squat and lunge

Stretches

Yesterdays food:

Breakfast: Yoghurt and Granola

Lunch: One egg mushroom omelette and salad

Snack: Apple and jelly tots

Dinner: Home-made Chicken liver pate and crispbreads and salad

Calories: 926

Thought for the day:

A quote from Oscar Wilde 'I can resist anything except temptation'

No comments:

Post a Comment