May 20th: The Static Week

Weight: 11st 5lbs

Mood: resigned

Resolve: strong

Monday is official weigh in day and although my calories in were lower than the weekly amount set and I have been to the gym my weekly weight loss was zero.

However I did lose 4 last week. It will even out. 

I do feel good but I was tempted by Doodlebug. Doodlebug is one of a number of friends I eat lunch with every day. A bit like a big family we all sit round the table and eat. 

We all eat similar things each day, working on a trading park we have little choice unless we bring it in from home to heat in the microwave. However Doodlebug today popped to two garages and returned with a McDonalds. As Little Miss B and I sat and ate our salads we salivated over the fries and burger. But we were strong! Salad for the win!

Having spent the morning in a circuits class where the instructor had obviously got out of the wrong side of bed. He determinedly punished us with push-ups bur-pees and  extra laps. So, as I try to shut down I remember that I am doing the best for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment