May 2nd - Spinning day

Weight: frustratingly 11st 11lb

Mood: Tired

Age: a day older - though it feels more!

Woken up this morning feeling like I drank more than a glass or two of wine last night, shame that I actually only partook in old fashioned lemonade drinking. I almost turned over and went back to sleep but I forced myself out of bed and to my class at the gym this morning - Spin!

Spin at any time of the day is a hard task but at 7am it can do one of two things - wake you up or wear you out. Sat at my desk now I feel worn out, but satisfied that I have done my bit for my summer ready body. I would say bikini ready but after three children, being obese and a c-section I really would be kidding myself!

However, before I went to the gym I got on the scales. Now I know, having been a weight loss instructor over 10 years ago, that this is a really bad idea - weighing every day - it can put you in the mood to eat. (The habit actually started when I was instructing people on weight loss - I had to check the scales were accurate at each class!) I admit feeling frustrated - all this hard work and not even a 1/4lb budge on the scales :-(

I should have measured my bust, arms, waist and thighs back on April 8th because I am sure I have lost inches... maybe tonight!

Gym:
Spin class: 45min, 386 kCal and 14.7 distance

Thought of the morning: Why do they never have units on the machines at the gym? I did '14.7 what' today?

No comments:

Post a Comment